Thursday, September 23, 2010

BlueRAY MOVIES

How did technology become so big? I'm addicted to movies and blue ray movies just made me more hyped about buying DVDS. Qualities of the movies have grown to change so much during the past years. I remember when I was younger, the only thing I've ever watched were VCRS where you have to wait and sit around until the review button was over. After a couple of years, they've invented DVDS where you don't have to sit around until it was finished reviewing. Just go straight to menu and press "start movie". Now if you go to a store to rent or buy a movie, there is no sight of videos. DVDS have taken over and now they're charging extra for high quality movies which are called Blue Rays. Wow, I wonder what they will invent next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment