Thursday, September 23, 2010

Doing Things In The Bathroom

This is kind of funny.

So I noticed that there is a student that really really likes to read his book. He likes to read so much that he even takes it to the bathroom (a pretty dirty place to read a book). A few days ago, I saw him waking from his room with a book (reading it as he is walking towards the bathroom). We both enter the bathroom and while I was washing my hands I saw him "reading", it actually appears that he was attempting to read while scrubbing his face with some kind of wipe because he had to take off his glasses. Another day I was washing my hands again and I noticed (from the mirror) that someone has an open book on the floor on top of his pants that is in contact with the dirty bathroom floor. Obviously I knew it was that guy again. I don't care that he reads while he's in the bathroom but the point is that: the bathroom is dirty and it is not the place to sit or stand up and read a book, especially when scrubbing your face or whatever or when taking a dump. I don't even know how that's even possible for someone to read words from a little book that is on the bathroom floor.

This one is very common: people use the toilet and don't flush. It's an effortless "task" to flush the toilet after using it but it appears that sometimes people don't flush. Sometimes I have seen such bad shit in the toilet that I just did not use that particular toilet for a few days. The way the toilet looked with someone's feces was so outrageously disgusting that I just did not even bother flushing it because even then I would not want to sit on it.

Speaking of doing things in the bathroom: I saw something in the Macy's bathroom a few years ago. I went to use the bathroom and I heard noises. While I was washing my hands I was looking in the mirror and I wound up seeing someone violently polishing his pole through the thin gap between the door and it's frame. I laughed a little bit since it was kind of funny because that man was whacking off in the Macy's bathroom (like that's a comfortable and unnoticeable spot). After I left the bathroom, I saw the guy rubbing his hands on clothes and waking out of Macy's going towards the mall. I don't know what his motive was for rubbing his hands on clothes as he was walking out after masturbating in a public bathroom because I am sure there was plenty of toilet paper for his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment