Thursday, September 23, 2010

Inception

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Wow. That movie was baller. It makes you question reality. It also makes you question inception and how it occurs in our lives, easily. We are bombarded with ideas. The ones that remain are the ones that repeat.
Sometimes I feel I live in a dream. Where I construct, defy gravity, create portals, readjust times, create my life; I haply dream.
Although, I have this power I am not the only one. We are robbed of our knowledge, and force to denounce it as if to fear it. Some of us use it, unconsciously. So why fear it, do we not have it to use them? Some of us use it to, manipulate?
We used to be stable and so the world. Could we not stabilize? Make the world better, through your eyes.
Perchance dream, your alive, It is to be, to become.
Time is made for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment