Thursday, September 23, 2010

One more about FATE







Have you ever wanted to become a bird? I mean, REALLY wanted to become a bird? Because I always do. Even if I have to eat only the grass for rest of my life and my poops will be all green, I wouldn't really care if I could be a bird. Especially, after I moved to off campus without having a car, I thought about 'being a bird' more often, because transportation systems are unbelievably horrible. Anyway, nobody chose their parents in the first place. Paris Hilton didn't choose to be a daughter of that family, and those little birds didn't choose themselves to be birds. It's all their destiny. Whoever you are, you just live in your way. Oedipus didn't choose to be so cursed, but anyway he was cursed. It is so unfair, but there are people who are born in a terrible family and there are people who are so blessed and already had everything when they were born. I don't know, right now, I don't want anything, just want to be a bird. I know I can't never be though,:(

No comments:

Post a Comment