
There are many examples of phi around campus. These examples can come from buildings, painting, nature, and even the people. My example is the Physics building. There is a lot of phi in the physics building. No matter what angle you look at it from, you can't miss it. If you were to sketch the building on a piece of paper, you would see that all the focal points are covered and descriptive. The phi in the physics building makes it very appealing to the eye.
The structure of the physics building was planned out very precisely. I would think that the constructors and landscapers thought about phi throughout the process in building the structure. I had class in the building last year and it was always nice to see the building twice a week. It is aesthetically pleasing and I hope it remains that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment