Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pokemon!



I am fully aware that I have just posted a Youtube video of a cheesy Pokemon spoof using real people. I posted this for a couple of reasons.
  1. It made me remember the days when I was little and completely obsessed with this show.
  2. I'm sure other people were also (and still are) obsessed with this show
  3. Because this video was created by a group of students.
For student work, this video is really good. They did all of the acting (which admittedly is sub-par), editing and brought all of the cartoon characters of Pokemon to life. That is no easy feat. It includes, computer editing, drawing, sketching, and computer programs that I probably wouldn't even be able to open, let alone use.

So kudos to the students who made this. This is a great use of visual media to get people interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment