Thursday, September 23, 2010

What are we doing here

Does anybody know about Lock Smith on 347? Right next to the liquor store. It's the biggest one in Brookhaven according to someone. So, this was what happened the other night. My boyfriend's got a nice sports car named s2000, and in the Walmart's parking lot, a guy came to us and had a conversation about trading with his car. He's a medical doctor in Stony Brook University Hospital, and he said he's got 16 cars and 30 bikes, including useless ones. We contacted each other sometimes, and finally met at his house, right next to the campus. He was with his neighbor, so he introduced the guy, and we talked a bit and 'the guy' left. After 'the guy' left, he told us that the guy owns so many exotic cars including LamborghinIES and FerarrIES in his garage. I was shocked because I never saw that cars around school. what really shocked us was his age and his job. He is only 27 years old, and he runs Lock Smith! Oh my freaking God. My boy friend is only 2 years younger than him but he's paying over $8,000(only for the tuition) per a semester and still studying, and I'm in the same situation either! We could've do some business thing with those money, right? I felt like, God, what am I doing here? I don't even know what I'm doing! Getting the better grade? What for? I could run my own business without getting that grades, I don't have to stay up all night and write an essays! I felt so awkward, depressed and mostly shocked at that time.. but now again, what am I doing right now:( I don't even know what I'm saying because I'm so sleepy and starving. Maybe Oedipus thought he knew what he was doing. I'm sure he thought in that way because he was the King, Oedipus. King usually represents person who have everything. Of course the poor orphan Oedipus could be a king of a country because he knew what he was doing. He's got the correct answer for Sphinx and had a passion for his life! But, look how he is ending up his glorious period. He actually didn't know what he was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment