Thursday, September 23, 2010

Abortion

I was driving on the 495 today and as I was driving behind a ford, something caught my eye. Behind the ford there was a sticker that said " Help stop Abortion, Help the unborn babies" and in my head I thought to myself, "He/She must be stupid.". I'm not sure how much people don't know exactly what abortion means but if they were to put up a sticker like that and show the whole world, they should go learn or read about it first. Abortion is not really killing the unborn. Abortion is not even allowed if the Woman that is pregnant has passed her third stage of pregnancy. So basically, if she is far into pregnancy, they are not allowed to get an abortion. The only way a woman can get an abortion is if she's in her early stage where all she has produced are just a bunch of cells in processing a child.

1 comment:

  1. Although I am not completely against abortion, I still believe that there should be some effort made by the "mother" before she considers the procedure. Pro-abortionists may argue that choosing to have the baby could cause multitude of problems such as the neglecting of the baby by irresponsible parents, tax money being used to support the babies, etc. However, I still believe that human life is not something that should be easily taken away. It is unfair for the baby to be killed even before it has a chance to make a difference in the world, or merely live out its life.

    ReplyDelete