Thursday, September 23, 2010

complexity


Picture's also brought from my boyfriend's blog. It's the engine room of his car. Still can't believe it's 9 years old. Anyway, now I was going to talk about complexity of our life. If you are asked to write about your life so far, can you write more than two pages? Well, I'm a type of person who hates to be in any part of complexity, but 20 years wasn't that a short period I guess. So many thoughts, all different kinds of people, and things I'm learning all the time, all of these contribute to my life and they are combined each other (which might be complex), and that's what really makes me. I usually hate to do complex things, but the society and community ask me to deal with them. One of my business professor(Prof. Robert E. Ettl) said, "there's no shorcut." Right, you just have to go for it to survive. The better future is up to how well did you do on the complex deals. Sometimes, people who got too stressed out by complex things try to escape from the situation or choose a desperate way

No comments:

Post a Comment