Thursday, September 23, 2010

The End Product (part 2)

What if we are able to change our fate?

What if we are able to change what our life will be like after we are told what our fate is going to be?


Is there any way of changing the inevitable?

And what makes something inevitable?

Does it mean that the same thing is going to happen over and over again no matter how many times we try to do something different?


Doesn’t life seem like one of those books we used to read in junior high school where we got to choose our own fate without knowing what it would be?

At the end of each page would be at least two different decisions that we would have to make after reading our current situation in the book.

Sometimes it lead us to horrifying deaths, and other times it would lead us to the fairy tale ending most of us desire.


If my life was like one of those books, I would make sure that my ending would always be the same.

That way, I can be sure that I reach what I want and I get the ending that I want.

Yes, of course that are endings that are much better than the one that I would write, but at the risk of getting one of those horrifying endings, I rather be safe than sorry.



It is MY life afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment