Thursday, September 23, 2010

enjoy!

Running out of pictures, ideas and energy. I drank 2 double sized cans of Rockstars and one shot of Redbull today, because I had these blog entries and two other classes' assignments. Now I found this picture from my laptop, taken less than a month ago, but can't remember the exact date. Anyway, this is Mastic beach, in the Smith Point. I went to so many beaches in long island including Main beach and Coopers beach, but this one, Mastic beach, is my favorite for this summer. This one has proper size of waves, fine sand, cool and clean water, and the delicious foods in Beach Hut!!! This place gave me some burns, but it also gave me the perfect summer ever. I went there at least once a week, and everytime I went there, I couldn't feel better than that. Ah, talking about most wonderful place in the world makes me feel less stressful. Much better now! It's good to be lost in the best memories and places when you feel exhausted. But, it won't make your works go away. And if the stress and shock are too much to resist, you can't even think about the memories, just like Oedipus. He couldn't find any good ones when he faced the truth. Pool Oedipus. But always remember guys, "THIS WILL ALSO PASS"

No comments:

Post a Comment