Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ex on life

Bad break ups are never fun. That is one reason why it is called a bad breakup i guess you can say. My bad breakup was interesting. It contains a lot of information that I will not say, but it makes the story juicy, so just realize the information that this will contain lacks the good stuff.

My ex-girlfriend was a sweet, little girl who was very quiet and sometimes fun... until college. When we parted our ways this just went downhill really fast. For some reason or another, she decided to change her things up and did some things (some dirty, some even more dirty) and well then we parted our ways. To say the least, I was not to thrilled

Oedipus Rex relates to my conflict due to the conflict that he caused. At the end, Oedipus gouged his eyes out. In a way, it something that I sort of wanted to do. Not literally of course. Some things that happen made me sick to my stomach, and i felt like i wanted to gouge my eyes out. It was really depressing, but I am happy it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment