This is my first post. Because today was my first day of class, I've been assigned to write 12 posts due tomorrow. If I remember correctly, I have to write 9 blogs on any topics, 2 blogs about Aristotle and Oedipus and one video based blog, which are adding up 12 blogs right? After skimming through posts, I decide to write the image of Melville Library at Midnight.
Right now at 1AM, I am typing this from one of public computers. There are still so many students studying so hard. To be honest, I have never stayed this late before in the library and I never knew that the library is opened until 2AM!! It was silent and bright which is perfect condition to concentrate on studying. Furthermore, studying with friends among many people can actually gave me a lot of motivation. I suggest Stony Brook students to use library as often as they can!!! This is a photo I took at midnight and still as bright as noon.
No comments:
Post a Comment