Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm participating in an bike ride for MS and I need your help

Hello all,

I am not submitting this as a blog entry for class but rather just as an outlet for my cause. I am participating in a bike ride in Manhattan on October 3rd and all donations received will go towards MS research. My cousin suffers from MS and I have been meaning to do something to show her my support. This ride is going to be great. 50 miles through Manhattan and for a great cause. I only need to raise another $100 in ten days in order to participate in the ride. I know times are tough but any donations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys...here is the link for my personal donation page. As the professor says, "You guys are my idols".

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/Meszaros

I've realized that in our professional careers we will hit plateau's and events like these help you surpass them. They give us an opportunity to go out and do something out of the ordinary while helping others. Take care my friends.

With thanks,
-Alexander Meszaros

No comments:

Post a Comment