Thursday, September 23, 2010

Memories..



When I feel the pace of my life is going too fast and close to the limit, I stopped for a moment and just look back a little bit. I don't give much credits for the people who holds their pasts and live their lives off from it. But however it is sometimes nice or even necessary for us to just let go for a moment and open up the past.


It is the memories that restores our minds. I would sometimes pull all of my baby pictures, child hood pictures, and the letters that i wrote with my friends in middle school and just go through them. I know some of us can feel that it seems like a waste of time, but it is not. It actually is a good reminder of who i am and what kind of person i should be. In college, we are trying find out who we are by proving in many ways. we goes different types area in the world to check where we fit. However tasting my golden memories assures me who i am and where my life is sailing to.


It is wonderful that as times goes by I make more of precious memories that uplifts my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment