
During class, Professor Baldwin told the class all about his adventures overseas. He mostly went to countries in Asia to do work and earn money. He worked in places like Korea, China, and Singapore. His stories about his time there were really interesting and fun to listen to. He earned a lot of money by working hard and spending a lot of time on duty. He also took some time off to party and have some fun which is always a good idea.
The last time I went overseas was on a family vacation to China. I was born in New York, so I never knew how it felt to live in China. I visited a lot of family that I never seen before, but who my parents haven't seen for years. My vacation at China was very fun and I always want to go back every year. I have made plans to study abroad there or go after I graduate.
No comments:
Post a Comment