Thursday, September 23, 2010

Arranged marriage

I think arranged marriage is so overdue. I heard that in certain countries/areas, they still have arrange marriages. I feel that arranged marriage can either better people's lives or just ruin it forever. I know a friend that has parents that were arranged and the first time they've ever met was on their wedding day. So I asked my friend how his parents relationship were. He told me that they're always fighting about the littlest things and once it becomes a huge fight, his mom would always tell his father how she regrets marrying him. I always thought that arranged marriages weren't so bad because of the massive dramas and movies I've watched when I was younger. It always happened to be a happy ending where the guy and the girl falls in love with each other after regretting their marriage. But then again, it's just a movie at the end and they're just a bunch of actors and actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment