Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life and Choices


Every day we are presented with choices, some more challenging than others.

And I believe that just as the decisions that I have made created my present, the decisions that I have now will make my future.

These decisions continue day after day in life. your fture depends on choices that you will make; eventually every single decisions is very important.

Among the choices that I had to make, the most significant choice would be coming to United States to study.

My country, South Korea, has 2nd highest education over the world. You might wonder why would I came to United States despite the oppotunity of a better education.

The reason that I came here was not only to study English but also to learn about United States.

I wanted to know howiverse the world is by experiencing the culture, language and people.

And I think I made a good decision, even if I did not, rather than regret any decision, I will make the most of all the opportunities that it possesses, and will attempt to make my future better.

No comments:

Post a Comment