Thursday, September 23, 2010

Riddles and Mysteries in the life

Picture from mythicalcreaturesguide.com
I've never heard of Oedipus before taking this class, but I definitely knew about the Sphinx. This creature is the most famous for the riddles. So many people were killed because of her, but Oedipus solved her riddle and she killed herself.
The question is, how many riddles and mysteries in our lives? We are always wondering, Who was I in my ex-life? What kind of person am I going to be in 10 years? Why is this world so unfair? Why all the professors assume that works that they are giving is the only thing the students have to do? How come I always have no time for a sleep even though I didn't waste my time? Why can't I be a bird, why should I be a human and should get stressed for at least 30 more years? Why can't I have only good and happy times?

No comments:

Post a Comment