Thursday, September 23, 2010

merge


I was going to take a picture of merge sign, but forgot to bring the camera. these pictures are found from Google Images. MERGE. I got a learner permit, and when I drived myself at first, I was so embarrassed because of the road closed sign. I had to merge with the left lane, but I couldn't easily do that. In our lives, you meet new people no matter you want or not. new people become a part of your life, and you also become part of their lives. It is cool thing, but you have to control the relationships very well. If you have 1000 friends, but don't have a real friend who will be coming for you whenever you need him/her, then you just got 'merged' too much and it was all nothing. but even though you don't have one yet, you will have one later on, because you always get 'merged' by new people. Even though you don' t like a person so you think you abandoned the person, but he/she could be merge to your life anytime. Just like Oedipus did merge to his parents' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment