Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Museums



During class on Tuesday, Professor Baldwin conducted an interview with a fellow classmate and talked about museums. I live in Brooklyn and there are many museums, galleries, and theaters in the city. However, I haven't been to any of those in so long that I forgot the last time I went to one. The last museum I probably went to was the Museum of Natural History. The only time I can remember going was during a school trip in junior high school.

I regret not attending museums and things of that nature. There are many things I can learn and the experience itself will be worth it. I will make a new years resolution stating that I should go to more museums and theaters. I always wanted to see a Broadway show and me being from New York City, why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment