It came to my realization that Oedipus had a prophecy set out for himself that he would end up killing his father and having sex with his mother,. And as crazy as it sounds it actually happened to Oedipus no matter how hard he tried to avoid it.
When I was born my father was in the NFL he played for the Eagles and The Giants. When I was young my mom told my father said my prophecy was that I was going to get a full scholarship to play football in a Division 1college and from there I would get drafted and go to the NFL and live a very prosperous life just like he did. So far in my life I have fulfilled one third of my prophecy by obtaining a Full scholarship to play football at Stony Brook University. So there’s not much more to say just time to go to Work. Lets GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment