Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last post: Mask II

I barely made it on time. It is 11:45pm and I am about to close up my blog posts by writing more about wearing a mask. Last night, I was studying for my finals, and had a fight with my girlfriend over the phone. When in distraction, I have big troubles concentrating on my works and this was the case here. I could not study for finals at all. Even if I wore a mask, it would only hide my emotions away from the others, not myself. So, the distraction was my source to fail. Yet, watch Onibaba. She wears the mask so much that at the end of the movie, her face is stuck. What if my face is study on the mask.
If ignorance to emotions was a virtue of mine, which develops from practice, then I wouldn't have to worry about my scores now. I did not have that permanent mask on me, so I lost. Looking at all the famous CEOs going to work after dramatic death of family members, or any tragic events, to get his work done, the mask must be permanently stuck on your face for you to be a REAL winner. Much respect should be given to those in our global era.

blog entries: The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment