Thursday, December 16, 2010

First Impression of The Tank

I was extremely excited as my boyfriend and I drove down into the city and through the streets near where the location of the tank was supposed to be. There were so many pubs and bars and restaurants, so many theaters and lights. I was so excited to see where and how the Tank was supposed to look like. It was a difficult find at first being a tiny building and I knew it was going to be off off broadway so I was expecting a low cost area. I just didn't think it would be that small. It was difficult enough as it was just to fit the students into the theater. The stage wasn't that bad in size for an off off broadway space but the seating could have extended, people were sitting on the floor in the isle, standing in the back, in the lobby or sitting on the steps leading onto the stage. I had no idea that it would be so packed and it was a good thing I just brought one person with me or else there would be no way to fit inside that theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment