Thursday, December 16, 2010

Last Post for the Semester/Class!!!

My last and final post for THR 104.
When I look back on all the classes we had, I think I really enjoyed going to class and listening and talking about all the different plays and films that we watched.
This was one of those classes where you can breathe and relax and just talk about stuff.
About life, and about movies (and plays).

As I look around in the North Reading Room of the Melville Library, I can happily say that I am finished with everything. This is my last post for the class (though it is a day or so late).
I feel like I've accomplished so much this semester.
I started to blog, I studied way more than I did last semester. (I practically lived in the library! My roommate would only see me when I come back into the room, and most of the time she is already sleeping.)
But next semester is going to kill me.

6 lectures and 2 labs. A total of 19 credits.
And these aren't just any classes. They are mostly classes that I need to take in order to get into the Nursing Program here at Stony Brook University.
What we do to get the job that we want...
Or is it what I really want?

Lately people have been telling me that I should have pursued pastry art. (Which is basically baking.) I love love love love love baking. And I really wish I was able to learn more about the different types if pastries and the different ways of making them!
If I had the perfect oppertunity to go into pastry arts, I would.
But alas, this world calls me into a different place.

So long THR 104. It was great being here.
Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment