Thursday, December 16, 2010

concerts

my roommate is going to the Usher concert on saturday and im really jealous. im not in love with usher but i do enjoy his music i think it is really good, but her on the other hand=insane. she is beyond in love with him. i know she will be crying when she is there her obsession is a little ridiculous. this got me tihnking about how badly i want to go to a concert. i absolutely love going to concerts. they are so much fun and give you such a good feeling when you are there. hearing music live is really unlike anything else. my favorite band was the academy is... and i was in depression when the concert was over. i had the time of my life there. I also enjoy going to bamboozle. two years ago we went and we stayed over night in a hotel and ahd a crazy fun time. i cant wait to go back there or to any concert some time soon

No comments:

Post a Comment