Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Tank

I can say that I've never had a final like this one and that I think it is a lot more fun than the old test or paper. I definitely don't need any more of those. It was refreshing although inconvenient to have to go into the city during finals week, but it was a nice change of scenery from staller or the library.
Even though the theater wasn't what I had expected, the show was great. It was nice to see all that we've worked on displayed and projected across the stage. It was nice to see friends on the stage wearing what you had suggested and some what designed. Personally I've always involved myself with extra curricular activities from day one of any kind of schooling, I love shows and being a part of its production. This semester I took 6 classes so I had to give up that part in my life for the first time and honestly, it made me realize how important that chunk was to me. It was my stress reliever surprisingly, something to keep me busy and not dwindle on problems that I create by thinking too much.
Hamlet came out lovely, here are some photos I took with my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment