Thursday, December 16, 2010

Why Can't we ALL be friends?

So i decided to write ONE MORE LAST BLOG =)
why can't everyone just be friends? I'm really freaking out right now because there is way too much drama in this world. Where ever you go, there's drama EVERYWHERE. Girls fighting over Boys and it goes the same for Boys. The term "Bros before hoes" and "chicks before dicks"... is so not true. Lately my close friends have been fighting over relationship problems and girls talking stuff about other girls.... I thought once I come to college all of this would change but apparently nothing has changed. I feel like I'm in High school all over again. Wait, let me change that to Junior High School. Sigh.. I am having so much stress these days and sometimes I can't even help but get angry at my friends. Why can't everyone just be friends? Lets just all go to the mall and hang out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment