Thursday, December 16, 2010

My last Final is Tomorrow!

I hate finals week :(
My last final is tomorrow, FINALLY.
I dont know what I'll be doing for the winter break but I hope I get to go on the skiing trip that I was dying for ever since the summer. I love the view of the mountains and trees. It's a bit weird but I love nature! hehe I can't believe tomorrow is my last final! This semester went so fast..it feels like just yesterday when I walked into this theater class for the first time. It's kind of making me feel a little mushy because I never want College to end. I don't think I'm ready for the real world. It really scares me. Whenever I walk around the city I see people walking to work and running late. I can't see myself doing that. I know i may sound a little immature typing this but I felt that I should vent on this blog before I start studying for my Biology test tomorrow! I wish every final in Stony Brook University can be like this theater class final! Every final in school is so boring and stressful! Okay I'm going to stop venting and start my studying. Wait, I'm going to 711 first to get my large cup of coffee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment