Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mothers

This will be the last post for now, since I still have my psychology exam to study for...
The last two will be done afterwards.

This post is about the different mothers that I have encountered over my life time.
Sure, my life hasn't been lived for a long time, but the people that I have met makes me feel much older than I am.

There are those who care, and just care because they do.
There are others who don't really care too much.
And then there are those who really, truly, and honestly care.

My friend's mom is like the ones who really care for me.
She is like an extension of our family. Though I only get to see her once in a blue moon (I live in New York, they live in Honduras, Central America) they take me into their home like I'm one of their family members.

I really can't wait to see her this winter!!
Though I hate getting on the airplane and having to put up with the airport security, I'm glad that I will have some relaxing time with her.
And hopefully we will get to go to the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment