Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back track, days leading up to the TANK

Before the showing at the TANK, a couple of classmates and myself were given the assignment to put together the costume look of the Hamlet section. We had a couple ideas of what we wanted and tried to work that in with what the professor wanted. In an ideal world with a lot of time and material and of course money, the looks would have been successfully executed but since we don't live in that utopia we had to work with what we had.

The easiest theme that is most organized would be black and white, and that's what we aimed for. The white was initially to better present the video textures and images to be projected onto the actors and actresses. We had little knowledge of what the space looked like so that was difficult as well.

I was initially supposed to put up my designs on the walls or in the lobby the day of but things were quite hectic and I just never got a chance to, also because the place was practically full by the time I arrived.

So, I'll use the space given here to show what I've done for the project.
Hope you Enjoy!


Ophelia

Gertrude

No comments:

Post a Comment