Thursday, December 16, 2010

Delirium

It's funny what thoughts run through your brain when it nears dawn and you still have work to do and things to study for. It almost feels like new years eve. The new year is right around the corner and you begin to analyze what the past year has been like, what the good times were, what the bad times were, what goals were accomplished, if resolutions were kept, etc. During finals week, I go through the same thing except with the semester. Have I done my best to earn my grades, did I take too many classes, did I not take enough, what should I have spent more time on, etc. It becomes a flashback of projects and tests and papers. Depressing as it may sound I feel like it helps me set more goals for the next semester, lessons learned and most of it all is through trial and error. It is absolutely freezing in my room and I have the slightest idea why since all the other days the heater makes the room so dry to the point I can actually walk around in shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment