Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last blog post

So this is my last post. Wow, I can't believe I made it to 50 blog posts. Well I can believe it, I just mean that I can't believe it's the end of the semester. It went pretty quick. I had a good time. It was a bit stressful, but still a good time. I must admit I did enjoy Professor Baldwin's class at 9:50am tuesdays and thursdays. Compared to my other classes, it was actually relaxing. My journalism classes were a bit, how do I put this nicely, intense. So it was nice to step into Professor Baldwin's class and have class discussions about whatever he wanted to that day. I also must say that I learned a lot of new things about a lot of different topics. I know that's so cliche to say, but in this case it's true. I never knew about all the programs such as Byrce or Sketch-up (well I knew of Sketch-up but never used it). So just the chance to actually use these programs and see what I'm capable of creating was really cool. I liked our class discussions too and how Professor Baldwin always wanted us to think outside the box. We can't give him the answer, "I don't know." We have to pretty much say whatever comes into our mind. I feel like more professors should be like that. But all in all, I had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment