Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Joy ride? Adventure?

Okay so I just googled 'Kinect games' to see what would come up and found out some interesting stuff that I didn't know. I knew that you could play sports on the Kinect but what I didn;t know is that you could go for a joy ride and go on adventures with this thing. So I don't have to go waste gas in my real car if I wanted to go on a joy ride, I can just turn on my Kinect and go for one. And I don't have to go all the way to a tropical rain forest to go on an adventure, I can just go on one on my Kinect. It's kind of like video games but taken up about 100 levels. I was kind of indifferent to the Kinect when it first came out because I guess I wasn't sure what the point of it actually was but after researching a bit about it, it's actually really cool. So cool that I want to go out and get one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment