Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday

Yes it is the time of the year when shoppers go crazy buying things at a cheap price as tomorrow is offically Black Friday. People camp outside stores in the freezing cold to be the first one to go inside and take advantage of the huge savings on merchantises. It is so crazy that a person actually died by being trampled when the stores opened. People can get a whole bunch of deals such as a 200 dollar laptop and many other items on sales. Sadly I cannot wait online as I am on crutches and I am too lazy to walk around in my crutches and waiting online with thousands of crazy shoppers going around. Instead I might look around online for deals and just shop online as there is as much sales as there are when you actually go to stores. Good luck to all shoppers, hope you guys get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment