Sunday, November 28, 2010

Early morning blog

In different period of my life would never be up at 6:30 in the morning writing a blog or anything else, but couldn’t go to bed before I post this one. I feel so good by accomplishing one of the assignments today. I was really struggling to get it done: It is a painting/reproduction from Henry Matisse called Dinner table or Harmony in Red . He painted it in 1908 and it is considered by some critics Matisse's masterpiece.
The painting was ordered as "Harmony in Blue," but Matisse was dissatisfied with the result, so he painted it over with his preferred red and I choose to reproduce it.
It is said that to reproduce a work of art from one of the Masters it is flattering. I though it was pretty difficult . Here is the result. Hope you like it.

Heres it is the original

No comments:

Post a Comment