Saturday, November 27, 2010

super mario



I love Nintendo especially Super Mario series. I've been playing this game since the first one and it is a surprising news that it has been 25 years since Super Mario Bros 1 released in 1985. I'm pretty happy that I was born in 1984 before its first release. When I visited Bestbuy on Black Friday, there was an advertising Mario section. It showed videos of each Mario series, making me to remember my past life. I've played Bros 1,2,3,world,new DS,new Wii and skipped few titles between Mario World and New Super Mario Bros since I was pretty busy to prepare SAT and high school tests. Finally, Target offered me New Super Mario Wii for 10 bucks less and I had to grab this game. The photo describes the similarity and the difference between DS and Wii version.

No comments:

Post a Comment