Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Watching the film again

Over the thanksgiving break I watched House of Games with my family. I actually found the film more interesting and enjoyable watching it the second time. My family liked the film as well. They also thought the tell’s were something the could do in everyday life.

During class we didn’t get a chance to see the ending, but when I watched it at home I feel like the ending was a large part of the film. In other words, I feel like the ending summed everything up. For instance, I like how she became more feminine and actually became a human being. Beforehand, she was very robotic and didn’t show any emotion.

The only thing I didn’t like about the movie was that she did not get caught for committing the murder. Mamet did not show anything after he was killed. I would like to see what became of his con artist crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment