Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First reaction toward Lindsay Crouse (Margaret Ford)

My first reaction toward Lindsay Crouse played as Margaret Ford was a bit harsh... there were a lot of things i certainly did not like about her--her appearance and character. When the movie first started, the first couple minutes were shot showing us, the audience her book "Driven" and then a picture of her. My first reaction was "Woah... definitely from the 80's". When a fan of hers called out her name for a signature...I did not like the way she walks, acts and certainly did not like the way she talks... I feel as if she has this "robot" sort of tone (it really bothers me a little while watching the movie). While we continued watching the movie, I've been began to realize she was a psychologist who deals with patient's matters... if i was in the patient's position having to deal with a therapist with that tone of voice, the second I hear her voice, that would be the last time I will ever see her. I personally do not like to deal with people who talks with no emotions... matter of fact, I hate dealing with someone who has a monotone but other than all my hatred toward her--theres certainly a few things I admire about Margaret Ford. I love the fact that she is known as a strong woman who deals with any problems that goes her way. I admire the fact that she did not need assistant to help her out. She seems to deal with all her problems without ranting or having emotional breakdowns. Shes the type of woman who stands tall, deals with all her problems and extremely straight forward with what she wants in life. Now THAT what i like about her character.

No comments:

Post a Comment