Monday, November 29, 2010

how does the world just keep moving on?

Today is going to be my first day back at school. I cannot believe I have to sit in class and pretend like everything is fine, I simply don't understand how to make myself go through the motions. My father passed away on Sunday, November 21, 2010. Cancer took him from me. My mother keeps telling me to take comfort in the fact that he had no pain and was very lucky to be able to be able to not suffer as so many other people do. I miss you dad, and i love you so much. I cannot understand, comprehend, imagine or accept that my father is gone. I have nothing else to say, except that I'm just trying to keep it all together and get through these next two weeks. I know he wouldn't want me to mess up my hard earned grades this semester- to him education was the most important thing. I can't believe I'm sharing such personal things here, but I have nothing else I could possibly think of to say for now. I love you dad, and I hope you're in a better place. RIP Manny Goldman, 7/16/1941- 11/21/2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment