Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Margaret Ford Vs. Me

I really do admire Margaret Ford's character as a strong woman... If its humanly possible to switch personality with someone, I would definitely switch my personality with hers. While writing my posts, I was thinking about all my friends I've met in my life--girls especially. I honestly haven't met someone who is strong enough to meet Margaret Ford's expectation. Just thinking about her being a strong woman makes me look down on myself. It wasn't that long ago on Halloween night I was out partying with my friends til morning.. honestly, I have never been drunk my whole life til that night. It was the night I can NEVER put aside cause that night is definitely an embarrassment. I was out with a bunch of friends down in Brooklyn drinking and we were playing this Asian game I've recently learned... as for a beginner, I was having slow reactions cause I wasn't really getting a hang of the game. We were told to drink a shot every round we lose and as expected... I lost majority of the games. After all the shots and all, I wasn't fully aware of myself.. I've lost my consciousness and started having emotional breakdowns.. I was told around 6AM when I was completely sober up while heading to Americana Diner that day about my behavior. A close friend of mine starts telling me how I was grabbing his arm the whole night as if I wanted comfort, crying like crazy basically about everything. It was a total disaster... I was so embarrassed but was told that it was probably because I had a lot inside and finally got a chance to release all my stress and anger. Just thinking about this makes me think of Margaret Ford... how badly I wanted to be her that night and be strong about everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment