Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Socatic Learning

So I loved that this class focused on a socratic style of learning. I feel like I learned alot about thr in this class. Which I suppose is the point, so nice job. I feel much better at reading and interpreting plays. I am also pretty tapped out of blogs and ideas are kinda just leaving me. Anyway thank you so far for this awesome semester to my classmates and professor. I feel like I can answer my own questions now in terms of theater and the like. I am also really excited for the final project. I can't wait to go down to the city and see the performances. I am wondering if we will see the game again or is that part of the semester done with. Hey I am really hungry so I think I am gonna skip out of here. Anyway gimme some ideas for blogs. Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment