Monday, November 29, 2010

Post 41: Ideas for final

Before the break we messed around with the patches in class. For the show, I think my texture video of the fan spinning is perfect for the RUR part of the show. The beeping sound patch worked great, as the fan spuna robotic noise would sound. There was a nother patch that alowwed the video's color to be distorted creating a very cool effect on the fan. I was unable to figure ourthow to export the patched video so hopefully we will go over that in class. I would also like to see how to create our own avatars using POSER. I know Professor Baldwin did it in class but it was very brief. I think it would be cool to have either all of us, the students or even all of the guests create their own avatar using the camera caprtue feature and place them into a second life space or something to that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment