Thursday, December 2, 2010

almost over.

Putting all the projects and videos onto my flash drive for our project next Saturday, I've realized I learned so much. From sketch-up to bryce to even folding proteins, this is a class that I've learned such a variety of things. Especially since some of our work is going into this big project on December 11th it feels good to know that something I have done is actually going to the public and is not just becoming a grade.

Aside from this class, I have 3 finals; math, chem, and sociology. I'm not too stressed about most of them, it's just the times that I have to go in for. Most of my tests are at night but the last test, math, is on the 20th the last possible day at 815 in the morning. I know I'm going to dread this and hope that I don't fall asleep while taking the test.

I think a lot more people would do better if a part of these tests were more hands-on. Like doing these blogs and small projects, most of my classes can have the same structure and small projects aside from the 3 tests a semester that take up your whole grade. It can be a make or break it. Next semester I hope that I find a class that requires work, but work I look forward to doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment