Friday, November 26, 2010

Conception of Me

Some conceptions of me are that I am a bitch. I am not a bitch. If I were a man and did and said the same things I'd be considered headstrong and a winner. Somedays I can't imagine why people think I'm so hard to get along with or hard to talk to. I am open to talk to anyone and I will tell you what I"m thinking, most times anyhow. If I think it will really hurt you badly or that you can't handle it then I'll hold back and be a little nicer than I actually feel. If you are a nice person and you don't hurt or affect me then we'll be friends. When people hurt me, I do get back at them in my own way by simply ignoring them. I don't need crap added to my life by people who might not matter later in my life. I know, saying that makes me a bitch, but at least I'm honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment