Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THANK YOU PROFESSOR BALDWIN

I am done with all the blogs. So, the 50th blog I dedicate to Professor Baldwin.
Thanks for the great classes over the entire semester. I learned lot of new things about dramas and their importance and survival in modern world. I always enjoyed reading the old dramas but never really understood their place in current world. Now, I know how we can flourish these classical priceless plays. I like the way you organize the class. It never turns boring like some other arts classes where the professor keeps talking and talking.

I also like to thank all the fellas in the class. It was a good participation over all. We had very good discussions. Since it was a diverse class we found out what everyone thinks. Also, there were moments of arguments, but its all part and parcel of the game. The highest points of the class were the game that we played, its aftermath and also the tank performance. Overall it was a great class.

Thanks a lot everyone.

PS: Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

No comments:

Post a Comment