Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Looking back on this semester

Now that I've come down to last three blog posts, I want to look back at my semester. My first two semester of college (my freshmen year) was based on parties and meaningless waste of time. I missed nearly every class paying this institution about $24000 a year (international student). I did not spend time doing anything recreational, such as sports, getting no benefits from school environment. After the summer, of reconstruction of self, I made some major changes to myself for this semester.
I went to pretty much all my classes, found a healthier life than the first two semesters of my college years. Yet, there are still some changes that I could not make, which are the preparation of classes "BEFOREHAND". I always had to cram for exams and finals even in this semester and that nature just does not seem to change. Maybe people really do NOT change even when they know what is wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment