Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Plot Overview

I am an international student from half way around the world, and for this winter I am going back home to see my family and friends. As I wrote about my semester, looking back at it, I was somewhat proud of myself for making some development, but somewhat disappointing because I could've been better. Just like RUR and Hamlet, its all a past and its too late to change any tragedies. It's not like I should do anything stupid like Oedipus (stabbing his eyes out) to change everything that I screwed up on, but to be happy with how things turned out to be and really TRY to learn from what I did.
Looking back at THR 104 this semester, I really should've kept up with my blog posts. I just finished 24 posts today and now, after this one, I have one more to go. But going to classes, I wore a mask, like Onibaba, and never took it off until I was back out of it. I always pretended like I knew EVERYTHING that happened and was ready. Because, the mask, is the only way that would get me the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment