Sunday, October 17, 2010

Projection room

If I had access to a billion dollars and could create a space for a child that was unable to move, what would I do? That was a question that was posed to us in class the other day. I had some time to think the question over and came up with some ideas on what I would do. I would put the child in room surrounded with projectors on all four walls, the ceiling and the floor. The child will be able to say one word and that word will create an image. For example, the child says "beach" and all of the projectors will display a beach scene. This will allow the child to go wherever they please without actually moving. If they want to they can explore Mount Everest, stare up at the Eiffel Tower or be out on a boat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment