Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another tough day:(




The time indicates 12:00AM now. I'm studying at the north library for homeworks and coming midterms from my classes. I have no idea why there are infinite amount to do tonight. I slept 2 hours last night because I had one midterm today, which I messed up. Then I was headed to the theater class. I was so tired and I can't count how many redbulls Ive drank. I couldn't took a one minute nap neither because I had to wait for UPS guy. Today is probably the second busiest day in my stony brook life. I don't know how many guys are taking more than 17 credits but I think taking 4 major courses is suicidal. As you can see there are still some students studying at this late. I am hoping Thanksgiving weekends will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment